A Yellow-Bellied Marmot is a
AUGUST 17, 2021
The Nk’Mip fire has moved well away from us. We are conducting business as usual under sometimes smoky, but more often quite acceptable, skies. Please check with DriveBC.ca if you are in doubt about possible delays or detours. Highway 3 is clear in this area.
AUGUST 9, 2021
UPDATE FOR GUESTS FROM THE US:
- Welcome back, neighbours!
- Effective August 9, 2021, Canada will allow entry to fully vaccinated American citizens and permanent residents (currently residing in the US) for leisure travel. If you meet the entry criteria, fully vaccinated travellers do not have to quarantine upon arrival to Canada.
- We encourage all travellers to be fully informed of
the pre-entry and on-arrival public health and testing requirements both federally and provincially. This includes the mandatory use of the ArriveCAN app. Travellers should plan for extra time in the lead up, and upon the arrival of their trip.
- For the latest information on travel to Canada including the updated federal requirements and restrictions, please visit the Government of Canada website.
• BC tour operators, accommodation providers and attraction hosts have implemented stringent protocols to keep visitors safe, and visitors are asked to return the favour by travelling responsibly this summer and fall.
• Travellers are encouraged to reference Destination BC’s “Know Before You Go” page for information on the latest travel restrictions, what’s open and more.
To qualify for the fully vaccinated traveller exemption, you must:
• Be eligible to enter Canada on the specific date you enter
• Have no signs or symptoms of COVID-19
• Have received the full series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine or a combination of accepted vaccines
o Example: if your last dose was anytime on Thursday July 1st, then Friday July 16th would be the first day that you meet the 14 day condition.
Jack & Alice
Each of our 3 luxury accommodations (the Moon Room and the Saturn & Eclipse Suites) has its own calendar for the entire season. Kindly copy and paste the registration request that appears at the bottom of these pages into a new email message, complete the information, and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of your request, we will re-confirm availability and ask that you provide Visa or MasterCard information immediately. Please note: because we register on a “first come, first serve” basis and are often dealing with multiple requests for the same dates, we suggest that you contact us by phone. 2-night booking minimums are given preference. If you see a single date marked as being available on the room calendar, it has likely resulted from two back-to-back reservations being separated by one day and is available on its own.
CONTACTING JACK & ALICE
until further notice: Observatory Bed & Breakfast, 1270 Hwy 3E, Osoyoos , British Columbia V0H 1V6
Phone: (250) 495-6745.
Year-Round Observatory B&B E-Mail: email@example.com
Our apologies, but we are no longer able to accommodate special meal requests for vegan, gluten or lactose-free breakfasts.